To secure goods, there are regulations in commercial transport on how the load must be secured on a vehicle. These regulations are more than 30 years old, but trucks and cargo have changed. As a basis for new regulations, an HBK customer has carried out measurements to determine accelerations and forces in the securing systems.
- What happens to unsecured objects during braking
- The planning of a real measurement
- The environmental conditions
- The installation of the measurement equipment with all possibilities for improvement
- The execution of several measurement runs
- Interpretation of the measured values
- The breakdowns
- And one of the most beautiful places in Darmstadt
Currently we produce new episodes of HBK Expert Talk regularly.
- You don't want to miss a show? Then follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter
- Do you have an idea for a topic that you would like us to cover in a future episode of the HBK Expert Talk? Please click here to share your idea with us