- To run the example start LabView, load the project “PMXCommandSetDemo.lvproj” and open the
- VI“PMXCommandSetDemo_main.vi”. Start the example by pressing the button.
- In the example, a connection to a PMX via the Ethernet (TCP/IP) is established. Use the field “IP-Addresse” to insert the IP-address of the connected PMX. Than press the “Connect” button. If the connection is established, the light shines light-green.
- In the “DAQ” page a signal from PMX can be selected for visualisation. Use the “Start” and “Stop” button to start and stop the visualisation/line-writer. There is no data-storage implemented.
- In the “Command” page the user can send commands to the PMX and device the message back.
- In the “Settings” page the user gets the WebBrowser from the PMX and has access to settings and Parameters.
- The connection can be stopped using the “Disconnect” button.
Demo software to read and write command and visualise measurement in Lab View using the PMX command
This short example considers a simple software demo for the PMX amplifier connected to a PC/ Labtop running LabView from National Instruments. The example is available in two different versions, for LabView V2012 and V2011.
The example given is intended to illustrate the integration of PMX into LabView via the PMX command-set. This example does not imply any warranty or guarantee.