The GEN DAQ Basic/IEPE ISO 200 kS/s Input Card is a general purpose signal conditioner for use with voltage inputs, externally conditioned signals or probes and current clamps. This card also supports IEPE transducers and TEDS class 1 for easy setup of the acquisition channels.
Every channel is equipped with an independent full range input amplifier, a 7-pole Bessel or Butterworth analog anti-aliasing filter, user selectable digital Bessel, Butterworth and Elliptic IIR filters and an 18 bit Analog-to-Digital converter.
The amplifier provides voltage inputs from ± 10 mV to ± 50 V. The model uses an isolated metal BNC for each channel.
For true real-time analysis the card offers real-time cycle or timer based calculations.
Automatic zero crossing detection allows for asynchronous true RMS, mean and other calculations that can be used to trigger the recording.
If supported by the selected mainframe, the GEN DAQ series input card offers 16 digital input events, two digital output events and two timer/counter channels.
- IEPE transducer support
- TEDS class 1 support for IEPE
- 8 analog channels
- Isolated, unbalanced differential inputs
- ± 10 mV to ± 50 V input range
- User selectable digital Bessel, Butterworth and Elliptic filters
- 200 kS/s sample rate
- 18 bit resolution
- 200 MB memory
- One isolated metal BNC for each channel
- Real-time calculation; Triggering on calculated result
- Digital Event/Timer/Counter support