Accelerate testing in all areas – simulation, field and lab. Focus on your data, simplify your development and de-risk your testing.
The HBM structural integrity toolbox allows you to orchestrate and act on your simulation and testing data from your individual virtual and physical test specimen.
- Dramatically reduce time and resources, working with HBM experts, the seamless tool chain and all necessary services
- CAE-based fatigue analysis and simulation with nCode DesignLife
- Complete measurement chain of strain gauges, data acquisition systems and software, with all components working together perfectly
- Broad portfolio of electrical strain gauges with short delivery times, including pre-wired gauges for immediate use
- Data acquisition system input schematics with highest immunity against electromagnetic interference and thermal drift due to carrier frequency technology, distributable amplifier modules and auto-calibration on all channels
- Compensation of cable effects with 4-, 5-, and 6-wire circuit-based patented amplifier technology
- Same data acquisition system for Road Load Data Acquisition (RLDA) and lab testing
- DAQ system perfectly integrated into MTS-329 road simulator rigs with FlexTest/RPC Pro and into MAST and all component test stands with INSTRON LabSite
- Complete software solution for the application, ready-to-start without programming
- Powerful interactive post-acquisition analysis and visualization using nCodeGlyphWorks
- Server-based streamed data processing using nCodeDS
- Overall data management and collaboration using Aqira
- Material testing and evaluation as a service with HBK testing equipment