P250 is a ready-to-use adhesive for strain gauge installation that presents a low hazard as per Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR). It cures under heat and pressure.
The P250 is a ready-to-use phenolic resin based adhesive. It cures under heat and pressure. It is suitable for strain gauge installations for experimental tests and for transducer construction.
The P250-R is the phenolic resin for mixing the P250 adhesive. It only needs to be mixed with Ethanol (solvent) to make the adhesive ready for use. It also cures under heat and pressure.
P250 can produce thin adhesive layers and is applicable for b-stage layers. It can be used in a wide temperature range of -196°C to 250°C.
- Easy handling (1-P250): integrated brush in the cap and direct application of the adhesive on the strain gauge
- Wide temperature range: from -196°C up to 250°C
- Available in two different variants: ready-to-use (P250) or as resin to be mixed (P250-R)
- Hot curing adhesive: curing time of 4 hours at 140°C
- Usable for high strain: 6%
- P250 is not suitable for installation of LB11 and TB21
Buy P250 ready-to-use strain gauge adhesive in our online shop
There are two types of packages available:
- P250: 2 x 15 g:
- P250-R: 2 x 6 g (save DGR fee by ordering the P250-R):
Both packages include the accessories required for strain gauge installation—PTFE foil, operating manual, funnel, nitrile rubber, temperature resistant polyimide tape, and brush integrated in cap.
Safety Data Sheets for P250 Adhesive
Safety Data Sheets for P250-R Adhesive
|Titre / Description||Langue||Produits||Langue||Types de document|
|Dehnungsmessstreifen - Katalog||German|
|Strain Gauges - Catalogue||English|
|Тензорезисторы - катало́г||Russian|
|P250 - Manual d'utilisation||English, German, Français|
|P250-R - Manual d'utilisation||English, German, Français|
|Instructions de sécurité|
|P250 - Consignes de séciruté||Multilingue|
|P250-R - Consignes de séciruté||Multilingue|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|Strain Gauges and Accessories - Declaration of Conformity||English, German|