In this tutorial, you will learn how to use EVIDAS DAQ software for your measurement.
Check out this video in order to learn how to perform a measurement with up to 128 optical sensors and MXFS optical interrogator.
This tutorial shows you how to set up a triggered measurement.
This video explains how you can visualize the review data and live data together.
Live Data Analysis
In this video you will learn how to do a frequency analysis during a measurement.
This video explains how to calculate principle stress, strain and other quantities from your rosette.
Connecting EVIDAS to Other Softwares
What Are the Potentials of the Cloud for Future Measurement Technology?
Sensor. Amplifier. Software. This is the “traditional” measurement chain, as used for decades in testing and inspection projects, and production and infrastructure monitoring. However, this measurement chain is now changing because of cloud technology. What advantages does cloud technology offer the user? Where can we expect the greatest leaps ahead in terms of efficiency and innovation? And moreover, what are the risks of using this new technology?Sign in to download
The Benefits of EVIDAS Essential
- Comfortable and fast channel configuration:
- Chart based (as fast as Excel®)
- TEDS (Plug & Play)
- Sensor data base (systematically)
- Data acquisition with HBM DAQ systems
- Data storage in all common data formats
- Live visualization of measured data (y(t), numeric display, and tables)
- Visualization of data from previous recordings (also during the measurement)
- Live data analysis with mathematical functions
- Visual feedback on user actions
- Individual channel configuration dialog
- Includes HBM Cloud-Storage with 5 GB space
- Access data from everywhere in the world
- Share data with colleagues