HBM’s free eMobility Day provides you with practical tips and answers to your questions about measurement and optimization in the electric drivetrain.
Learn everything you need to know about HBM’s eDrive solutions and discuss your questions about this exciting topic of the future with our experts directly on site. Additionally, M.Eng. Alexander Stock University of Applied Sciences Aschaffenburg (Germany) will provide unique insights into data analysis.
The event starts on the 04th of February 2020 at 9:00 am and finishes at 4:30 pm.
- Tailored to all who want to gain deeper insights into this topic: development, testing, and research staff;
- Basic knowledge of electrical measurement technology is helpful.
Main reasons for participation:
- Learn how to effectively use your testing and measuring equipment. This event is thus ideal for both beginners and advanced users;
- Work with real-world application examples to ensure maximum practical relevance and fast and successful learning.
Participation is free!
- Mechanical and electrical power measurement of electric motors
- Power measurement of electric drives
- Analysis of continuous raw data from electric drives
- Assessment of measurement uncertainty in electric power measurement
- Accuracy and measurement uncertainty – what does it actually mean?
- How to correctly interpret data sheets
- Approaches towards measurement uncertainty with DC and static load
- Issues related to dynamic load