Head of Integrated Management System
About HBM and HBK
Founded in Germany in 1950, Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (HBM) is today the technology and market leader in the field of test and measurement. The company has production facilities in Germany, USA, China and Portugal and is represented in over 80 countries worldwide. From January 1, 2019, HBM will merge its activities with Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration A/S. Both companies currently operate within the Test and Measurement segment of Spectris plc.
- People, resource and budget management of the internationally distributed team
- Responsibility for merging the Management Systems of B+K’s and HBM’s world-wide business units into one harmonized enterprise Management System and professionally operating the same
- Responsibility for interacting with the process owners in Standard Operating Procedures incl. ensuring documentation and communication of Lean initiatives.
- Ensuring that the Management System is lived in all areas of the organization and liaising with the Process Improvement Organization (Lean) and Process Owners in the measurement of process improvement and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Operation of the IMS in our facility in Darmstadt (incl. maintenance of approx. 10 certifications)
- Operation of the QMS of the accredited laboratories in Darmstadt according to ISO 17025
- Representation of the Management System during audits by certification bodies, accreditation bodies or customers
- Acting as contact person regarding all questions concerning the Management System, quality issues and particularly regarding Quality Agreements with customers
- Engineering degree, preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering, or degree in physics
- Experience in design, implementation and advancement of a management system that covers multiple long-time certifications with a focus on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 17025
- Experience in organization and conducting of external certification audits and/or customer audits and/or supplier audits
- Experience in definition and documentation of processes, including QA methods and techniques used in R&D (HW and SW) and production
- Expertise in project management, people management as well as presentation and training techniques
- Skills in analyses, preparation and presentation of comprehensive data
- Affinity for working with standards and other rules and regulations as well as capability to transfer them into reasonable internal requirements
- Very high proficiency in written and spoken English and German
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your covering letter, CV and application with your requested salary.