3 hours online training (3x)
from your PC
Our online seminar (divided into 3 sections x 3 hours) provides you with a fast and efficient introduction to the catman data acquisition software.
At the beginning of the seminar you will dial into one of our training computers. After the explanations from the trainer you can then experience the individual fuctions of the software step by step from your PC with our equipment.
Connection to a Device, Channel List
Data Acquisition, Visualization
Analysis Mode and catman Options
• Connecting to a device
• Using TEDS, assigning sensors
• Preform or lock zero adjustments
• Channel names, colors, deactivate and hide unused channels
• Channel list options
• Configure simple DAQ jobs
• Visualize your measurements
• Continuous DAQ, DAQ on key press, triggered DAQ
• Test parameters
• Data storage and data saving
• Using multiple trigger conditions
• Visualization objects
• Configuration of graphs, using cursor functions
• How to show millions of values?
• Data compression and y(x)-graphs
• Sensor database, creating standard sensors
• Loading data
• Loading several tests
• catman options
• Firmware update
• Limit switch, event monitoring
Your HBM Academy-Plus
You will receive a thorough introduction on how to work most effectively with catman. Additionally, even online you have the opportunity to consolidate what you have learned with hands-on exercises using the academy devices.
Novices to the catman software
Upcoming question for technical requirements will be answered here.
Please contact us if there are further question!
- Not needed in Italian
Start and End Time:
08:30 – 12:00 New York (ET)
14:30 – 18:00 Berlin (CET/CEST)
on 3 consecutive days / 3,5 hours parts
(with a scheduled break in between!)
price: 650 EUR exclusive VAT