Precise measurement results, tested EMC. Legal for trade, OIML test certificate available.
RSCC Tension Load Cell - Weigh up to 5 t With an Accuracy Class of C3
The RSCC tension load cell is ideal for use in static and quasi-static weighing tasks; for instance, for the gravimetric level measurement of suspended tanks as well as for conveyor, batching, and hybrid scales. It is available in seven maximum capacities, which range from 50 kg to 5 t, thus covering a very broad range. Owing to its C3 accuracy class and proven HBM strain-gauge technology, the RSCC provides precise measurement results. A test certificate confirms that it has been approved for use in legal-for-trade applications.
The tension load cell is the optimal solution for use in harsh industrial environments due to its high IP68 degree of protection and has become the standard in weighing tasks in concrete mixing plants. The connection cable can be permanently protected by a connection adapter for cable protection systems, which is available as an option for the tension load cell. All the load cells of the RSCC series are hermetically encapsulated and have a robust, stainless-steel measuring body that enables them to permanently withstand humid and harsh environments. An IECEx/ATEX version of the RSCC is also available for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres such as in mills and in the chemical industry.
- Accuracy class: C3
- Capacity: 50 kg to 5 t
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Principle of measurement: Strain-gauge full bridge in 6-wire configuration
- Version: Tension load cell
High measurement accuracy
- Precise results with an accuracy class of up to C3
- Suitable for legal-for-trade applications up to 3,000 divisions, with a test certificate in compliance with the OIML R60
- Protected against electromagnetic fields by its high EMC (according to EN 45501)
- Optimal signal transmission, even with long connection cables thanks to the 6-wire-technology
- Permanently durable, also in aggressive environments owing to its robust stainless-steel measuring body
- Can take loads up to three times its capacity
- Optimally protected against humidity and dirt owing to its IP68 degree of protection
- A version with an adapter for cable protection systems is available
Ideal for harsh environments owing to hermetical encapsulation and IP68 degree of protection
- Seven different capacities are available: 50 kg, 100 kg, 200 kg, 500 kg, 1 t, 2 t and 5 t
- Suitable for static and quasi-static measurements due to HBM’s high-grade strain-gauge technology
- Three different cable lengths are available: 7.6 m, 12 m, 20 m
Explosion-proof variants are available (IECE+ATEX Zone 1+21 + FM, IECE+ATEX Zone 2+21)
Meets individual requirements because of explosion protection and seven capacity options