Maximum Accuracy Single Point Load Cell: Available in C6 Quality
The SP4M single point load cells are now available as the successors to the successful SP4 series for maximum capacities from 1 kg up to 200 kg. The major innovation: The load cells now also offer C6 quality and therefore maximum measurement accuracy. However, a lot has been done with regard to the C3 quality models too: A broad choice of options ensures maximum flexibility.
Advantages of C6 Quality:
'C6' denominates a load cell's accuracy with regard to its error limits (mpe) according to the OIML R60 international recommendation. It is the highest measurement accuracy that can currently be attained in strain-gage technology based mass-production. Load cells with C6 accuracy enable legal-for-trade scales with a permissible number of 6000 verification intervals to be produced. There are two direct advantages:
- In applications where you previously had to use several scales with different weighing ranges, a single scale in C6 quality is now sufficient. For example: While, for example, a scale with a weighing range of 15 kg and 5 g verification intervals was required and, in addition, a scale with 30 kg/10 g, it will now be sufficient to use a single scale with 30 kg/5 g that even works without verification interval changeover. This saves costs when purchasing and performing the statutory verification required every two years.
- C6 quality proves its superiority also in fields of applications that are not subject to statutory verification: Particularly with temperature changes, these load cells offer considerably higher accuracy and therefore more reliable test results.
Precix Series Offers Tested C6 Quality
Many manufacturers promise load cells with C6 accuracy. With HBM you can trust in real and reliable C6 quality. This has been proven in many tests: The precix series comprising all HBM load cells in C6 quality ensures extremely precise test results. Linearity, hysteresis, dead load output return, and all other parameters required for a legal-for-trade load cell invariably have ideal values. HBM's labels live up to their promises: C6 quality on the label means C6 quality inside.
C6 quality is available for SP4M series load cells with the following maximum capacities: 7kg, 10kg, 15kg, 18kg and 36kg and, optionally, also 20kg and 30kg.
Maximum Flexibility Thanks to Many Options
Few single point load cells offer absolute measurement accuracy like this combined with so many options that enable use in numerous applications. By default, the models from this series are delivered with a 3 m long, shielded, robust 6-wire connection cable. They offer IP67 protection and have been designed for assembling multi-interval weighing machines. With models in C3 quality, the modular principle enables users to custom-assemble load cells for their special needs.
- the size that suits your requirements from 13 different maximum capacities (from 1 kg up to 200 kg),
- from four different cable lengths (1.5m, 3m, 6m or 12m),
- whether you need an ATEX version complying with European Directive 94/9/EG (ATEX95) to enable your load cell to be reliably used in potentially explosive atmospheres,
- whether you need an aligned output for connecting several load cells in parallel, for example, when assembling weighing systems with large platforms.
The excellent price-to-performance ratio of the models from this load cell series for universal use makes them the perfect choice.
- Accuracy class C3MR and C6MR with OIML-R60 test report
- Off center load compensated (OIML R 76)
- Degree of protection IP67 (according to EN 60 529)
- Shielded connection cable
- Suitable for multi range applications
- Explosion proof versions
- Different cable lenghts
- Aligned output, suitable for connection in parallel
|제목 / 설명||언어||제품||언어||종류|
|SP4M - Data Sheet||English|
|SP4M - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|SP4M - Datenblatt||German|
|SP4M - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|Analog single point load cells - Brochure||English|
|Analog single point load cells - Brochure||Russian|
|Analog single point load cells - Brochure||Simplified Chinese|
|Analoge Plattformwägezellen - Broschüre||German|
|Celle di carico da piattaforma - Istruzioni di montaggio||Italian|
|SP4M - Mounting instructions||German, French, English|
|Single point load cells - Mounting instructions||French, German, English|
|EU Declaration of Conformity|
|SP4M - EU Declaration of Conformity||다국어|
|Explosion Protection: EU Declaration of Conformity|
C16/C2/U2A/C2A/HLC/PW15AH/PW25/PW27/PW29/PW4L/RSC/RTN/Z6/Z7/PW10/PW12/PW17/PW16/PW22/PWS/SP4 - EU Declaration of Conformity
Ex IIG for zone 1 and Ex IID for zone 21
PW4L/PW10/PW12/PW15/PW16/PW22/PWS/SP4/Z7 - EU Declaration of Conformity
Ex IIG for zone 2 and Ex IID for zone 22
SP4 - EU Declaration of Conformity
Ex II 2G for zone 1
ATEX / .IECEx Zone 2/22 – Ex nA/tc - Safety Instructions
PW4, PW10, PW12, PW15, PW16,
PW22, PWS, SP4, Z7 (except 2t)
|English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese|
ATEX / IECEx Zone 1/21 – Ex i - Safety Instructions
C16, C2, U2, C2A, HLC, PW15AH, PW25, PW27, PW29, RSC, RTN, Z6, Z7, PW10, PW12, PW15, PW16, PW22, PWS, SP4, Z16, Z6R
|Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German, English|
EAC Zone/Зона 1/21 – Ex i - Safety Instructions
C16, C2, U2, C2A, HLC, PW15AH, PW25, PW27, PW29, RSC, RTN, Z6, Z7, PW10, PW12, PW15, PW16, PW22, PWS, SP4
|English, German, Russian|
FM - Certificate of Compliance
C16, HLC, PW12, PW16, PW2, PW6, PW10, PW15, PW16, PWS, RSC, RTN, SP4, Z6F.