2016년 6월 17일 이후로 회원 가입 양식이 새롭게 바뀌었습니다.
최근 저희 홈페이지가 완전히 새롭게 바뀌었습니다! 이에 따라 기존에 회원가입을 하셨던 분들도 다시 재 가입을 하셔야 이용이 가능합니다.
This webinar has been recorded and was originally held on August 12th, 2015 at HBM in Darmstadt, Germany. Please login to access the recording.
Dynamic material testing requires high-speed data acquisition (DAQ) and sensors with enough bandwidth to capture dynamic impulses.
Oscilloscopes were used for this type of testing in the past. Since this technology involved graphical analysis of measurement results, analyzing the measurement and computing the material constants was time-consuming and required a lot of calculation.
Modern digital test and measurement technology significantly improves measurement acquisition and subsequent computation of material characteristics.
This webinar will give an introduction to high-speed data acquisition in strain measurement.
- Selecting high-speed strain measurement equipment
- How to find the right strain gauge and adhesive for your application
- How to handle influences from cabling
- How to select the right analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
- How to reduce the effect of noise
- Application example: split-Hopkinson bar