The isolated balanced differential input offers voltage ranges from ± 10 mV to ± 1000 V, a 7- pole Bessel and Butterworth analog antialiasing filter, user-selectable digital Bessel, Butterworth and Elliptic IIR filters and an 18 bit Analog-to-Digital converter.
Tested up to 6.4 kV, the reinforced isolation allows for safe measurements up to 600 V RMS CAT II (IEC61010-1:2010 safety standard). The two timer counters together with the GEN series mainframe Digital Event/Timer Counter connector and the G070A torque/RPM adapter allow for direct interfacing to HBM torque transducers or other torque and speed sensors.
Besides the instantaneous values, the realtime cycle detection allows for cycle based real-time calculations like TrueRMS on all analog channels as well as torque, angle and speed on all timer counter channels simultaneously.
The real-time formula database calculators option offers an extensive set of math routines to solve almost any real-time mathematical challenge like obtaining mechanical power and/or multiphase (not limited to three) electric power (P, Q, S) or even efficiency calculations. Every calculated result either from the real-time cycle based calculators or the real-time formula database calculators can be used to trigger the recording.
- 6 analog channels
- Isolated, balanced differential inputs
- ± 10 mV to ± 1000 V input range
- 600 V RMS CAT II reinforced isolation, tested up to 6.4 kV
- User-selectable digital Bessel, Butterworth and Elliptic filters
- 200 kS/s sample rate
- 18 bit resolution
- 200 MB memory
- 4 mm banana connectors
- Real-time cycle based calculators
- Real-time formula database calculators (option)
- Triggering on real-time results
- Digital Event/Timer/Counter support