Professional torque transducer calibration is a prerequisite for assuring the quality of your measurement results in the long term. Moreover, torque sensor calibration is an integral part of your ISO9001 certification.
Torque Calibration at HBM: From 0.2 N·m to 400 kN·m
The HBM calibration laboratory offers many advantages when it comes to calibrating your torque transducer:
- Torque calibration in the range from 0.2 N·m to 400 kN·m - an extremely wide range. HBM maintains the only private calibration laboratory worldwide that can offer you this service
- Calibration of complete measuring chains (also of third-party products) - at no additional cost for you
- Decades of experience (since 1977) in the calibration of torque transducers, torque sensors and torque measurement chains
- From the cost-effective calibration of industrial sensors to the transfer standard that meets the highest demands
- Calibration of alternating torque as a working standard calibration
- ISO 17025 certification
- Direct traceability to the German National Metrology Institute (PTB)
- Assessment of the calibration laboratory by independent experts at regular intervals
Benefit from calibration certificates with minimal measurement uncertainty, directly traceable to the National Standard.
- Calibration machines with minimal measurement uncertainty (in non-state calibration laboratories)
- Dead-load machines (sensors are loaded with weights on a lever arm in the Earth’s gravity field) up to 25 kN·m, extraordinary for a private calibration laboratory
- Machine accuracy up to 0.008%
- Unique competence up to 400 kN·m with a measurement uncertainty of 0.1%
Optimize your measurement uncertainty assessment using the actual transducer characteristics - instead of data sheet specifications only.
Choice of different calibration standards:
- DIN 51309
- VDI/VDE 2646
- Working standard calibration
Measurement chain or sensor? DIN 51309 to meet the highest demands or VDI/VDE 2646? It's your choice. We will be happy to advise you!
400 kN·m Torque Calibration Machine
3 kN·m to 400 kN·m
for DAkkS and working standard calibration.
Uncertainty of torque representation:
- 3 kN·m - 20 kN·m: ±0.15 % of measured value
- 20 kN·m - 400 kN·m: ±0.1 % of measured value
Torque steps: 3 kN·m to 400 kN·m in steps of 1 kN·m each.
Sample Calibration Certificates
You want to have a look at our calibration certificates? Sample calibration certificates for all measured quantities covered by the HBM calibration laboratory can be downloaded as PDF file.