Professional pressure transducer calibration is a prerequisite for assuring the quality of your measurement results in the long term. Moreover, pressure sensor calibration is an integral part of your ISO9001 certification.
Pressure Calibration at HBM: From 0.1 to 10,000 bar Gauge Pressure
The HBM calibration laboratory offers many advantages when it comes to calibrating your pressure sensor and pressure transducer:
- Pressure calibration in the range from 0.1 bar to 10000 bar gauge pressure - an extremely wide range.
- Calibration of complete measuring chains (also of third-party products) - at no additional cost for you
Decades of experience (since 1977) in the calibration of pressure transducers, pressure sensors and pressure measurement chains.
- ISO 17025 certification
- Direct traceability to the German National Metrology Institute (PTB)
- Assessment of the calibration laboratory by independent experts at regular intervals
Benefit from calibration certificates with minimal measurement uncertainty, directly traceable to the National Standard.
- Calibration machines with minimal measurement uncertainty (in non-state calibration laboratories)
- High accuracy thanks to the use of a piston manometer (direct mass action in the gravitational field of the earth)
- Competence up to 10,000 bar pressure gauge
Optimize your measurement uncertainty assessment using the actual transducer characteristics - instead of data sheet specifications only.
Choice of different calibration standards:
- DAkkS-DKD-R 6-1
- Working standard calibration
Measurement chain or sensor? DAkkS-DKD-R 6-1 or working standard calibration? It's your choice. We will be happy to advise you.
Sample Calibration Certificates
You want to have a look at our calibration certificates? Sample calibration certificates for all measured quantities covered by the HBM calibration laboratory can be downloaded as PDF file.