Plug and Measure with an electronic data sheet in the transducer
At the heart of transducer identification is the TEDS module. It can be incorporated into the housings, cables or connectors of different kinds of transducers. It contains an electronic data sheet which lets you set up the measuring amplifier automatically.
Plug and Measure is to measurement technology what Plug and Play is to PCs in general - the technology that lets you just plug in and get started. The characteristics of a transducer are stored inside it in the form of an electronic data sheet. The amplifier can import this data. It then converts it automatically into the right settings and gets on with measuring straight away, in the correct units, with no further effort on your part.
Measured values in 18 seconds*
(*typical setup time)
- Plug in the cable
- Import the TEDS data ... with the touch of a button
- Optional: Set zero balance and/or filter ...
- Measurement result
IEEE 1451.4 - the TEDS standard
- The contents and data format of the TEDS memory comply with international standards and are not specific to a particular manufacturer
- TEDS can be applied to transducers operating on different principles
- HBM and other leading manufacturers of transducers and amplifiers contributed to the standard
|Naam / Omschrijving||Taal||Producten||Taal||Document soort|
|TEDS - Data Sheet||English|
|TEDS - Datenblatt||German|
|TEDS - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|TEDS - Mounting instructions||English, German|
|TEDS - Bedienungsanleitung||German|
|TEDS - Operating Manual||English|
IEEE Code for TEDS
Conversion template containing the IEEE codes for TEDS of all HBM transducers.
Size: 2 KB
|TEDS - Information||English, German|
|TEDS - Information||Italian|