HighSpeed Data Acquisition in One Solution
Genesis HighSpeed Transient Recorder & Data Acquisition System
Genesis HighSpeed is the modular platform for fast measurements of electrical and mechanical parameters. A transient recorder, data recorder and data acquisition system – all in one. Thanks to its modular architecture it is equipped for any high speed measurement task. Build your own configuration consisting of a mainframe, data acquisition card and Perception software.
Also available: Devices with signal conditioning for all commonly used sensors and fibre optical isolated digitizers for signal acquisition, even in the high-voltage range.
- Choose from 7 different mainframes
- With or without integrated PC
- Windows or Linux based
- Multi-Mainframe capabilities
- Optical Master / Slave
- PTPv2 and IRIG synching
- Sample rates from 20 kS/s to 250 MS/s
- Isolated digitzers with 25 or 100 MS/s
- 14 to 24 bit resolution
- Continuous streaming to PC with 200 MB/s per mainframe
- Data compression during transfer fur further speed increase
- Local storage with up to 400 MB/s per mainframe
- Continuous recording or triggered sweeps – up to 200 per second
- Stand alone operation without PC connected
- Linux based OS in tehtered acquisition units
- Local SSD RAIDs for storage without network
- Safe recovery of data after power loss
- Reliable hardware triggers per channel
- Optional optical interfaces for data, synch and trigger to eliminate noise issues
Combine a mainframe, the input boards which fit best and Perception software. Or integrate the Genesis hardware into your own software.
- Management on injection systems
- Analysis on ignition coils
- Preventive maintenance and inspection
- Previsions according to maintenance plan
Select your Genesis HighSpeed DAQ System
Use the filter below to define the signals/sensors and the speed of your measurement, the quantity of channels and the kind of mainframe you need. If you aren't sure about a requirement, just leave it open.
Geselecteerd: Geen filter
Uw selectie heeft 14 resultaten opgeleverd.
Instruments using Fiber Optic Isolated Digitizer
Recommended for you
* HBM Genesis HighSpeed products were previously sold under the Nicolet brand. The Nicolet brand is owned by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Corporation.