Outstanding accuracy of all characteristic values that are the key to reference measurements (traceability measurements, use as a master sensor among others). It has proven to be useful at metrological institutes worldwide.
The transfer standards (with regard to reference force transducers) of the Z4A series come with a monolithic design, i.e., the spring element constitutes one piece. The Z4A force transducers are produced in compliance with high manufacturing standards—a determining factor for the transfer standards’ small hysteresis and excellent reproducibility.
The Z4A transducers have four measuring points, each of which is offset from the other by 90 degrees. This facilitates bending moment compensation and makes the sensor exceedingly insensitive to bending moments.
ISO376-compliant mounting accessories for tensile and compressive force are available to complement the Z4A.
- Accuracy class (ISO 376): 00 (0.5 with 500 kN)
- HBM accuracy class: 0.02
- Capacities: between 20 kN and 500 kN
- A complex and high-quality monolithic design
- Electrical bending moment compensation
- ISO367-compliant tensile force application elements that can be ordered directly from HBM
- Knuckle eyes are available
- ISO376-compliant calibration that is performed at HBM’s in-house calibration laboratory (with minimum machine uncertainties)
- Cutting-edge amplifier technology that allows use it to be used as a force reference
Calibration of the entire measurement chain (including mounting accessories and data acquisition systems) ensures minimum measurement uncertainty.
|Naam / Omschrijving||Taal||Producten||Taal||Document soort|
|Z4A - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|Z4A - Caratteristiche tecniche||Italian|
|Z4A - Data Sheet||English|
|Z4A - Datenblatt||German|
|Z4A - Prospetto||Italian|
|Z4A - Istruzioni per l’uso||Italian|
|Z4A - Mounting instructions||French, German, English|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable)- EU Declaration of Conformity||Meerdere talen|
|TOP-Z30A - EU-Conformiteitsverklaring||Meerdere talen|