Cost-effective, robust and precise. The versatile T40B torque sensor is ideally suited for test bench applications in research and development, as well as End-of-Line tests (EoL) in production.
T40B: Nominal (rated) torques from 50 Nm to 10 kNm
T40B is outstanding for its precision, reproducibility and robustness and is particularly well suited for static and dynamic torque measurement. The torque transducer features 0.03% accuracy in terms of linearity including hysteresis, as well as high temperature stability. Combined with the integrated magnetic rotational speed measuring system, it allows for power measurement in the drive train. Non-contact power supply and digital signal transmission guarantee fail-safe and maintenance-free operation. The TIM-EC interface module for EtherCAT and TIM-PN for Profinet ensure maximum performance and high flexibility when integrating the torque and rotational speed signals with cutting-edge test bench systems.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.05
- Nominal (rated) torque: 50 Nm to 10 kNm
- High accuracy of only 0.03% in terms of linearity including hysteresis
- High temperature stability
- High accuracy and stability due to ratiometric method of measurement
Cost-effective, high-performance torque transducer for high precision and reproducibility of measurement results in test benches.
- Digital transmission mission with error detection ensures interference-immune data transmission without loss of accuracy
- High vibration strength, therefore robust in use
Innovative digital data transmission delivers reliable measured data, even in difficult ambient conditions.
- Robust, magnetic rotational speed measuring system
- Analog and digital interfaces for easy integration with different test bench systems
- Nominal (rated) torques from 50 Nm to 10 kNm
- Optional: Robust magnetic rotational speed measuring system with reference pulse for acquiring the absolute rotor position
Reliability through maximum flexibility for today’s and future measurement tasks.
Testing of electrical machines with Genesis High Speed
T40B torque transducers combined with Genesis High Speed are well-suited for this task. They feature an optional rotational speed measuring system with reference pulse that provides information about the absolute rotor position, which is required for analysis purposes.
T40B Product Literature
|Naam / Omschrijving||Taal||Producten||Taal||Document soort|
|T40B - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|T40B - Data Sheet||English|
|T40B - Data Sheet||Japanese|
|T40B - Datenblatt||German|
|TIM40 - Data Sheet||English|
|T40 Familie - Broschüre||German|
|T40 family - Brochure||English|
|T40 family - Brochure (Russian)||Russian|
|T40B - Istruzioni per il montaggio||Italian|
|T40B - Mounting Instructions||German, English|
|T40B Mounting instructions (Japanese)||Japanese|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|T10F, T11, T12, T40 - Product-Type Pattern Approval Russia||Meerdere talen|
|T40 - EU-Conformiteitsverklaring||Meerdere talen|
|T40 - Giunti rigidi alla torsione ROBA-DS||Italian|
|T40 Drehsteife Wellenkupplung ROBA-DS - Informationen||German|
|T40 ROBA DS - torsionally stiff shaft coupling||English|
Wide Range of Accessories
- Connection cables for torque, rotational speed and TMC
- Cable sockets
- Connection cable
Further information can be found in the data sheet.