Grows with your requirements as a power analyzer for 6-phase machines or hybrid drives
HBM eDrive Testing Product Literature
|Naam / Omschrijving||Taal||Producten||Taal||Document soort|
|Perception eDrive option - Data Sheet||Meerdere talen|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||English|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||English (US)|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||Japanese|
|eDrive Testing - Broschüre||German|
|Snel aan de slag|
|Perception eDrive - Quick Start Guide||Meerdere talen|
Recommended for you
HBM eDrive Testing: Power Analyzer and Data Acquisition System for Testing Electrical Inverters
HBM eDrive Testing is the revolutionary system for testing electrical inverters and electrical machines. Mechanical signals (e.g., torque) and electrical signals (current, voltage) are acquired simultaneously. This is the reason why HBM eDrive Testing helps you to better understand the electric drive and its losses. This knowledge and understanding is important for the optimization of the drive as well as the increase of the efficiency.
In contrast to conventional power analyzers, HBM eDrive Testing offers unique data acquisition and analysis capabilities in addition to performance measurement.
The modular testing system is suitable for 3-phase as well as multi-channel applications (e.g., 6-phase machines, hybrid or multi-motor drives).
The 2 components of HBM eDrive Testing:
- Power Analyzer: Measures and calculates electrical signals and power in real-time on up to 51 channels and mechanical power with up to 6 torque / speed signals.
- Measurement data acquisition system (DAQ): Synchronous detection of electrical signals, torque, speed, temperature, CAN bus, vibration and other measured variables. Continuous or point-controlled storage of all data in real time.
Easy to expand
- Modular expandable to 51 power channels for multi-phase systems or multi-motor applications
- Can be upgraded to up to 6 torque / speed inputs for up to 6 mechanical outputs
- Formula database for adaptation to special applications such as multi-level inverters
One System Fits All
- Measurement channels for electrical AND mechanical values
- Temperature inputs - insulated up to 1 kV
- CAN bus input
- Simultaneous sampling of all signals and storage in a data file
- Power analysis, performance measurement, acquisition of non-sampled raw data by operating point for the determination of the characteristic field or continuous storage for start-up tests
Easy measurement setup with an integrated system instead of combining a variety of different devices
Efficiency Mapping in Minutes
- Dynamic, fast determination of all performance variables on all channels in real time thanks to digital cycle detection
- Input of own real-time formulas for evaluations, e.g. Cable losses
- Analyzes such as space vector computation and dq0 transformation in real-time
- Fast positioning by shortest measuring times per working point
- Metal loss, copper loss characteristic maps or MTPA curves by complex analysis of the raw data in the measuring device
Efficiency diagrams in minutes instead of days: analyzes directly at the test stand save enormous time!
Easy Integration Into Test Stands
Multiple interfaces to your automation system:
- EtherCAT real-time transmission of the power values (1000 result blocks per second) to the automation system
- Software transfer of performance values (20 result blocks per second) to the automation system
- Programming interfaces for Windows (API, RPC) and Linux (RPC) for control and setting
- Functional libraries and examples for integration into LabVIEW or DIAdem
- Data routines for reading the data with many evaluation programs such as MATLAB or LabVIEW
- Optical Ethernet interface for remote control for safe disconnection HV area from the control area.
HBM eDrive Testing: Your Added Value Compared to a Traditional Power Analyzer
Easily expandable to 51 channels
Simultaneous measurements of electrical and mechanical systems
Immediate access on all data. No intransparencies through sampling.
Reliable data also in dynamic tests.
...or even less!