The SomatXR CX23-R data recorder enables absolutely reliable data acquisition in harsh environments due to its rugged design and long-term stability.
Rugged SomatXR CX23-R Data Recorder for Unsupervised Mobile Vehicle Tests
The rugged SomatXR CX23-R data recorder offers superior reliability in storing measured data from other SomatXR modules, also when it is installed far away from the measuring point. Its rugged design and long-term stability ensure optimum operation in harsh environments. The mobile recorder is ideally suited for unsupervised long-term tests and acquires sensor data from agricultural and construction machinery, cranes, and even roller coasters.
Due to its Web interface, the SomatXR CX23-R can be directly controlled through common Web browsers, smart phones or tablets. This allows convenient channel parameterization, monitoring of measurement jobs, and visualization of measured data far away from the measuring point. The data recorder monitors sensor activity, triggers advanced data recording based on pre-set trigger events, and stores data very efficiently, also during long-term monitoring tasks. Moreover, the data is stored in .sie format and is thus especially protected.
Storage capacity: 64 GB
Degrees of protection: IP65 / IP67
Signal interfaces: DIO, CAN, GPS, Ethernet
Data format: .sie
- Waterproof, dust proof, and shock proof, IP65 and IP67 degrees of protection
- Wide temperature range (-40 °C to +80 °C)
- Rugged and highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Linux-based system with high long-term stability
- High protection of recorded data, also in the event of a power failure, due to .sie file format.
No data loss
Optimized for long-term tests
- Data acquisition far away from the measuring point
- Easy Browser access through a secure and integrated Web interface without any software installation
- Multiple-user data access