The HBM common API enables users to develop their own PC software application using Microsoft Visual Studio, to integrate HBM DAQ systems QuantumX, PMX and MGCplus.
- Device Scan
- Measurement configuration (set sample rate and filter)
- Sensor configuration
- Data Acquisition
- One programming environment for several DAQ systems
- Common commands independent from DAQ Systems (Scan, Connect, StartDaq)
- DAQ in mixed systems, e.g. QuantumX and PMX
- Easy handling: Automatic alignment of data from several devices
- Free of charge
- Documentation and examples
|Naam / Omschrijving||Taal||Producten||Taal||Document soort|
|Interfaces - Brochure||English|
|Interfaces - Broschüre||German|
HBM Common API
The HBM common API enables users to develop their own PC software application using Microsoft Visual Studio, to integrate HBM DAQ systems QuantumX, SomatXR, PMX and MGCplus.
Size: 25 MB
* .NET is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.