For test sample analysis and real-time automation using Ethernet, EtherCAT, PROFINET or XCP-on-Ethernet in parallel.
The QuantumX CX27C gateway module is the key to many different measurement chain configurations - without compromise.
It enables both time-synchronous metrological analysis of the test specimen and integration with test bench automation und thus real-time testing.
Sensor information from up to 24 QuantumX or SomatXR modules can be acquired simultaneously and up to 199 signals can be integrated, in parallel and in real-time. The CX27C gateway module is particularly flexible due to the various possibilities of data integration:
- Integration via Ethernet TCP/IP into the catman data acquisition software or any other software
- Real-time integration via EtherCAT or PROFINET IRT
- Integration via XCP-on-Ethernet into any CAL software
A wide range of synchronization options such as EtherCAT™, PROFINET or Ethernet IEEE1588:2008 PTPv2 and NTP are available to quickly and easily integrate the powerful data acquisition system QuantumX into a wide range of test environments.
The CX27C gateway makes the QuantumX ideal for the following applications:
- Structural and thermal durability
- Engine and powertrains
- Developmentment of new functions for control units
- Collect measurement data using QuantumX and catman
- Real-time integration (EtherCAT or PROFINET IRT) via XCP-on-Ethernet
- Universal channels enable use of any sensor
- Ideal for constantly new requirements and demanding tasks
- 2 MS/s Ethernet data throughput
- 199 real-time signals in parallel on a millisecond time grid
- Unique parallel operation of the 4 bus connections, e.g.
- EtherCAT + Ethernet
- PROFINET + Ethernet
- EtherCAT und XCP-on-Ethernet
- Multiple CX27C in one system: EtherCAT + EtherCAT + PROFINET
- XCP-on-Ethernet and CAN FD with MX471C
High parallel data throughput owing to two signal paths
- Automatic configuration due to automapping
- Multiple synchronization options (PTPv2, EtherCAT, PROFINET, FireWire…)
- Free and easy-to-use configuration software (MX Assistant)
- Ideal for constantly changing and demanding tasks
Fast signal integration using automatic channel parameterization (TEDS) and automapping.
|Título / Descrição||Idioma||Produtos||Idioma||Tipos de Conteúdo|
|CX27C - Data sheet||English|
|CX27C - Datenblatt||German|
|QuantumX - Brochure||English|
|QuantumX - Brochure (US-Version)||English (US)|
|QuantumX - Broschüre||German|
|QuantumX - Folheto||Portuguese|
|QuantumX - ブローシャー||Japanese|
|QuantumX - 小冊||Chinese|
|Manuais de Operação|
|HBM Common API - User Manual||English|
|HBM LabVIEW Driver - User Manual||English|
|QuantumX - Bedienungsanleitung||German|
|QuantumX - Operating Manual||English|
|QuantumX - 取扱説明書||Japanese|
|QuantumX - 操作說明||Chinese|
|QuantumX CANbus - Operating Manual||English, German|
|QuantumX CX27C Gateway - Operating Manual||English, German|
|QuantumX / SomatXR - Uninterruptible Power Supply - Data Sheet||English|
|QuantumX / SomatXR - Unterbrechungsfreie Stromversorgung - Datenblatt||German|
|QuantumX BPX001/BPX002/BPX003 Backplane - Information||English, German|
|QuantumX case clips (CASECLIP) - Mounting Instructions||English|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable)- Declaração de conformidade||Multi idiomas|
|QuantumX - Declaração de conformidade UE||Multi idiomas|
|QuantumX - Product Type Pattern Approval Russia 2012||Russian|
|QuantumX - Product-Type Pattern Approval Russia 2017||Russian|
TECH NOTE - IEEE1588:2008 Precision Time Protocol in Data Acquisition and Testing
This TECH NOTE explains the highly accurate time sync mechanism Precision Time Protocol or short PTP, its advantages and its use in Test & Measurement applications.
TECH NOTE - IEEE1588:2008 PTPv2-Switches and Grandmaster Clocks
This TECH NOTE shows available and tested PTP components together with HBM equipment and can be used as reference source giving you some recommendations.
TECH NOTE: Integrating GPS / GNSS / IMU Sensors into QuantumX Data Recorder for Mobile Data Acquisition and Map Based Data Analysis
This Tech Note describes satellite-based position measurement in general and its value in mobile data acquisition and analysis.
TECH NOTE: QuantumX / SomatXR Integration into CANape
This TECH NOTE describes how to integrate QuantumX / SomatXR into CANape via standardized XPC-on-Ethernet.
TECH NOTE: QuantumX Integration into ControlDesk from dSPACE
This TECH NOTE describes how to integrate QuantumX / SomatXR into ControlDesk software set up as XCP master via standardized XPC-on-Ethernet.
TECH NOTE: Using WLAN in large scale measurement and telemetry applications
This Tech Note describes why WLAN is one of the most suitable wireless network technologies for large scale measurement and telemetry applications. It will show its potential, advantages and challenges, as well as how it’s already used in real life applications.