Portable BraggMETER - Optical Interrogator for use in laboratory testing and field deployment
The HBM FiberSensing Portable BraggMETER is an optical interrogator with embedded software specifically designed to interrogate Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) based sensors on field.
BraggMETER interrogators employ proven continuous swept laser scanning technology. They include a NIST traceable wavelength reference that provides continuous calibration to ensure system accuracy over long term operation. The high dynamic range and output power allow high resolution to be attained even for long fiber leads and lossy connections.
- Robustness: 24/7 operation ensured by clever design, careful selection of components (electronic, optical, mechanical) and compact assembling.
- High interrogation capacity: Broadband tuning range and 4 parallel optical channels allowing the simultaneous measurement of a large number of sensors.
- iLog software: Full data logging capacity with an intuitive graphical user interface for data saving, managing and exporting, optical spectrum analysis and sensor configuration.
- Portability: True portability thanks to battery operation and rugged carrying case optimized for field operation.
- Autonomy: Long operation time due to optimized design enhanced with the possibility of using spare batteries.
HBM FiberSensing Portable optical interrogators meet the required reliability and versatility to be used in both laboratory testing and field deployment in Civil, Aeronautics, Energy and R&D.
The intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface via touchscreen provides the user with datalogging functions for automated sampling and archiving. Configuring sensors is easy and straightforward. Each HBM FiberSensing sensor is provided with a complete calibration sheet, allowing its easy and accurate configuration. The Optical Spectrum Analyzer tool helps to optimize the sensing network in field applications. A high-performance local database manages multiple sensor configurations and large datasets. Acquired data can be exported via USB to analysis tools through Excel™ compatible files.
- Fiber optic technology
- Up to 3h autonomy
- Possibility of using spare batteries
- High dynamic range
- 12” touch screen
- Intuitive user interface
- Software with full data logger capability
- Optical Spectrum Analyzer
|Título / Descrição||Idioma||Produtos||Idioma||Tipos de Conteúdo|
|FS42 Portable BraggMETER - Data Sheet||Multi idiomas|
|HBM FiberSensing: Lösungen für optische Messungen - Broschüre||German|
|HBM FiberSensing: Optical Measurement Solutions - Brochure||English|
|Manuais de Operação|
|FS42 Portable BraggMETER - User Manual||Multi idiomas|
|HBM FS Accessories - Data Sheet||Multi idiomas|
|FS42 Portable BraggMeter - Technical Drawing||Multi idiomas|