From 1st of January 2019, Brüel & Kjær and HBM merged their activities into a new company called HBK (Hottinger, Brüel & Kjær). With more than 3,000 employees worldwide and production facilities in Denmark, Germany, the UK, the USA, China and Portugal and presence in 80 countries, HBK becomes a leading player in the test and measurement area. For further info please visit www.hbkworld.com.
Both companies currently operate within the Test and Measurement segment of Spectris, the productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls company.
Location: Mennecy (35 km south of Paris)
As Internal Sales Engineer, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Communicating and interacting with customers, partners and other departments within the company
- Identifying, managing and developing accounts in assigned territory
- Providing support to the Field Sales Engineers
- Managing opportunity funnel (pipelines) via close customer interaction and CRM
- Expanding HBK’s market share
- Ensuring that sales targets and forecasts are achieved
- Preparing and following up on quotations and opportunities
- A technical degree combined with a strong technical interest
- Min. 2 years of experience from a sales role (preferable phone sales)
- Fluency in French and a good communication level in English is mandatory
- Experience or interest in instrumentation (mechanic, acoustic or vibration, sensors, electronics, DAQ and software) is an advantage
- Ambitious mindset and driven by sales
- Ability to work independently and in multi-discipline and international teams while adapting to changing business environments
- Good commercial understanding
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good IT knowledge (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, CRM)
- Positive attitude towards challenges and difficulties
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test and measurement industry. You will be a strong contributor who collaborate closely with colleagues from various business functions all over the world.
Freedom with responsibility is the framework for HBK’s employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
If you want to join our passionate sales team in France please submit your resumé and application by using the direct application link.
Please note that we will conduct interviews on an on-going basis.