3 hours online training (2x)
from your PC
Take advantage of the full functionality of the HBK ePowerSuite testing system within the new Perception version 8 for power analysis and measurement, data acquisition and analysis on electric drives and inverters. This seminar puts you in a position to use the system quickly and safely in all its applications.
GEN DAQ and eDrive Testing system overview
• Hardware performance
• General informations about Perception V8 ePowerSuite
• Connecting sensors to the measurement system
• Selection an ePower Application
• Assign sensors
• Select ranges, sample rates, filter
Acquisition of raw data
• Have all signals been acquired properly?
• Where´s the data saved?
• Save a configuration
• Sensor database structure
• Set up new sensors
Basics of power calculation within perception
• Power calculation based on cycle detection
• Realization within Perception
• Verification of real-time calculations
• Creating individual formulas
How can data be displayed?
• Displays, Meters, Phasor Display and Sopes
• Analysis tools within displays
• Acquisition setup for motor mapping
• Configuration of a logfile and motor map
Your HBK Academy Plus:
During the seminar we integrate – even online quite practically - a sample test bench into the software. Thus, you already have a first practical experience for the further development of your individual test application.
Starter and users of Perception versions 7.xx eDrive users who like to update their systems to Perception version 8.
New users of HBM Perception V8 ePower Suite
- Seminários não disponíveis.
Start and End Time:
08:30 – 12:00 New York (ET)
14:30 – 18:00 Berlin (CET/CEST)
2 consecutive days / 3,5 hours parts
(with a scheduled break in between!)
Price: 578 EUR exclusive VAT / $720 USD