Traceable, individual and precise: Calibrating your sensors, data acquisition systems or complete measurement chains is a prerequisite for a long-term quality assurance of measurement results.
HBM Calibration Laboratory: Since 1977 a Synonym for Precision
Since its foundation in 1977, the HBM Calibration Laboratory has been one of the most prestigious and powerful facilities of its kind around the globe. HBM was also the first calibration laboratory to be accredited under the DKD (German Calibration Service).
Continuous investments in the expansion of the calibration laboratory ensure the highest precision and the best possible fulfillment of growing customer requirements.
- Accredited according to ISO 17025
- Accredited by "Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH" (DAkkS)
Calibration Services for Mechanical Quantities
Calibration Services for Electrical Quantities
More Calibration Services
Good Reasons for HBM's Calibration Laboratory
- Directly connected to the National Metrological Institute in Germany (PTB, Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt)
- Regular assessment of the calibration laboratory by independent experts
- Use of calibration machines for mechanical quantities and reference standards for electrical variables with very low measurement uncertainty (best values among commercial calibration institutes)
- Worldwide unique range of services for the accredited measuring quantities
- Optimal advice thanks to 40 years of experience from one of the leading manufacturers of precision measuring technology
- Calibration of individual sensors or as a measuring chain (at the same price): Choice in your hands
- Many calibration services also available on-site at your premises
- Individual calibration according to mandatory standards in the full or partial range of your sensor