Genesis High Speed DAQ systems are ideal for highest sample rates
Genesis High Speed Transient Recorder & Data Acquisition System
Genesis High Speed is the modular platform for fast measurements of electrical and mechanical parameters. A transient recorder, data recorder and data acquisition system – all in one. Also available: Devices with signal conditioning for all commonly used sensors and optical waveguide-isolated digitizers for signal acquisition, even in the high-voltage range.
Thanks to its modular architecture, Genesis High Speed is equipped for any high speed measurement task. Build your own configuration consisting of a mainframe, data acquisition card and Perception software. Using the synchronization function, you can operate several mainframes simultaneously – with thousands of channels in parallel.
Data Acquisition Cards (DAQ Cards)
Genesis High Speed offers a wide selection of data acquisition cards with sampling rates of 20 kS/s to 100 MS/s. Save your data streams directly to hard disk at up to 400 MB/s. Dual acquisition mode makes it possible to switch sampling rates – if necessary up to 400 times per second.
Even in challenging application environments, you can be sure that your measurement results are secure with Perception and Genesis High Speed – especially for non-repeatable tests. Your data is in safe hands thanks to the removable hard disk.
Energy / High-Voltage
- Cicuit breaker and switchgear testing
- Lightning impulse analysis
- Switching impulse analysis
- Analysis of transient recovery voltage (TRV)
- Fuse test
- Drop tests
- Impact tests
- Split Hopkinson bar tests
- Crash test
- Explosion and ballistic tests
- Management on injection systems
- Analysis on ignition coils
Electric Drives & Generators
- Power and efficiency of electric drives
- Vibration analysis
- Preventive maintenance and inspection
- Previsions according to maintenance plan
Configure your own Genesis High Speed DAQ System
Use the filter below to define the signals/sensors and the speed of your measurement, the quantity of channels and the kind of mainframe you need. If you aren't sure about some requirements, leave them open.
Val: inget filter
Ditt val genererade 21 produkter.
Recommended for you
* HBM Genesis HighSpeed products were previously sold under the Nicolet brand. The Nicolet brand is owned by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Corporation.