The 8-channel universal amplifier of HBM's QuantumX data acquisition system.
The 8-channel universal amplifier with compact size
Do you have to cope with frequently varying measurement tasks? Do you use many different sensors? Do you want to be ready for the future? The MX840B universal DAQ amplifier is the right choice for you. Its universal connectors make MX840B ideally suited for all common sensor technologies. No matter what principles of measurement you want to use and how you combine them. It convinces not only by its compact size, but also by its flexibility, measurement performance and ease of use.
Benefit from Advanced Plug & Measure using TEDS technology: No complex parameterization and configuration required in advance. You can start measuring immediately thus substantially reducing setup time.
MX840B acquires data provided by the following transducer types:
- Strain gauge half or full bridge
- Current-fed piezoelectric transducers
- Piezoresistive full bridge
- Resistance thermometers (PT100, PT1000)
- Thermocouples (Types K, N, R, S, T, B, E, J, C)
- Ohmic resistor
- Potentiometric transducers
- Inductive half or full bridge, LVDT
- Voltage (± 100mV, ± 10V, ± 60V)
- Standardized Current (0 / 4 … mA, 2-/3- or 4-wire configuration)
- Resistors (PTC, NTC, KTY, ...)
- Channel 5-8, in addition: rotary encoder, frequency measurement, SSI