Ring Torsion Load Cell for the Process Engineering Industries
The RTN ring torsion load cell covers a large rated load range from 1t to 470t. It provides a perfect solution for any type of platform, truck scale, and tank weighing in the process engineering industries.
Stainless steel, hermetic encapsulation according to the highest protection class, as well as different versions of explosion hazard areas pursuant to the latest ATEX Directive are used as a matter of course.
- Large output from 2,85mV/V
- Small minimum application range Y = 20,000
- Low power consumption
- Input resistance 4,400 ohms
- Lowest possible measured value influence by transverse forces
- A complete range of fitted components for even the most demanding requirements
Ring torsion load cell RTN: The advantages
- The output resistance is, with 4k Ohm, very high-impedance, therefore uses very little current. The RTN is thereby perfect for battery-operated mobile applications.
- The annular strain gages react to loads from all directions. The RTN also records loads that would be missed by a rod-shaped load cell.
- With 2.85mV/V, the RTN has a very high output signal, and therefore a greater signal to noise ratio and very high accuracy.