The U10 (U10M, U10S) force transducer is ideally suited for test bench applications and challenging tasks in production.
U10 Force Transducer: Capacities from 1.25 kN to 2.5 MN
The rotationally symmetric, low-profile U10 force sensor has multiple uses focusing on applications in test benches, material testing machines, and challenging tasks in production. Tensile and compressive forces can be measured.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.02 to 0.05
- Capacities: 1.25 kN to 2.5 MN
- Benchmark precision
- TCzero of 150 ppm/10 K or 75 ppm/10 K with 200% calibration
- Minimal linearity deviation and hysteresis and very good repeatability
Large measuring range in compliance with specified accuracy requirements, improved yield in product tests through small error bands.
- Made from rust-proof materials, degree of protection IP68 (with cable option)
- Electrical bending moment compensation: Bending (for example resulting from applied lateral forces) does not impact the measurement result
- Fit for fatigue tests, peak to peak load of 200% of nominal force can be applied
- Vibration resistant
- EMC approved
Reliability even in unfavorable measurement conditions (e.g. temperature gradients, parasitic mechanical influences).
Adaptable to your needs
- U10 optimally adapts to its measurement task: Over 5,000 combinations are available
- Select from many options such as TEDS, flange or foot adapter version, 100% or 200% calibration, load introduction pin, several connectors and cable options and more
Time saving plug-and-play solutions, easy adaption.
Available with metric or inch threads
U10M Metric Thread
The U10M force transducer can be attached to machine elements with metric threads and is available with measuring ranges from 0... 1.25 kN, 2.5 kN, 5 kN, 12.5 kN, 25 kN, 50 kN, 125 kN, 250 kN, 500 kN, 1 MN.
U10S with UNF standard-compliant inch thread
U10M is now available under the name U10S, providing inch threads complying with the American UNF (Unified National Fine) standard. The force transducer with UNF-compliant mechanical connectors is offered in the nominal (rated) measuring ranges from 1.25 kN to 450 kN.
U10 Product Literature
|Titel / Beskrivning||Språk||Produkter||Språk||Typ av innehåll|
|U10M - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|U10M - Data Sheet||English|
|U10M - Data Sheet (Chinese)||Simplified Chinese|
|U10M - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|U10M - Datenblatt||German|
|U10M - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|U10S - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|U10S - Data Sheet||English|
|U10S - Datenblatt||German|
|Kräfte sicher messen - Broschüre||German|
|Medição confiável de força - Brochure||Portuguese|
|Misurazione sicura delle forze - Brochure||Italian|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English (US)|
|U10M transducer for static and dynamic forces - Brochure||English|
|U10M / U10S - Mounting instructions||French, German, English, Italian, Simplified Chinese|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|C10 - EU-Försäkran om Överensstämmelse||Flerspråkig|