When no other load washer can be installed in your application: PACEline CLP piezoelectric load washers fit virtually anywhere due to their minimal height of typically 4 millimeters. The ideal solution for machine monitoring (e.g. welding machines) and laboratory experiments.
PACEline CLP Piezoelectric Subminiature Load Washer: Capacities From 3 kN to 80 kN
PACEline CLP piezoelectric load washers have a very low height of 3 to 5 mm. The sensors enable force to be measured at locations where standard force sensors cannot be installed. The sensors have an integrated cable (either 0.5 or 1 m long) and are a cost-effective way to allow for piezoelectric measurements to be taken.
- Capacities: 3 kN to 80 kN
- HBM accuracy class: 1
Fit for all standard screw connections ranging from M2.5 to M14
The piezoelectric miniature force washers of the PACEline CLP series are now available in three new capacities (3 kN, 14 kN, and 36 kN). This means for you that PACEline CLP is now available for all industry-standard screw connections ranging from M2.5 to M14. The tiny force sensors can be installed in very small setups, without the need to resize or adapt the screw or bolt connections.
Minimal space required
- 3 mm (CLP/3KN) to 5 mm (CLP/80 KN) height
- 12 mm and 36 mm outside diameter
- Also for use under difficult EMC conditions
- Robust due to stainless steel materials and IP65 degree of protection (i.a. through integrated cable with different lengths)
Absolutely reliable force measurement, even where space is a constraint.
Dynamic and wide measurement range
- Fundamental frequencies in the kHz range due to extremely stiff design
- All sensors of the CLP family have the same sensitivity
- Low drift and high quality
- The output signal depends only on the type of installation and the force applied.
ONE sensor for a huge measurement range - from a few Newtons to several kilo-Newtons.
- Industry tried and tested charge amplifiers - even with higher IP65 degree of protection
- Summing boxes and amplifiers are galvanically isolated from the test object to which they are installed
- Wide choice of low-noise cables and extension adapters, available in practical lengths and with plugs suitable for the charge amplifier
Perfect accessories allow for fast installation of your measurement system. No additional insulation washers required for installation (due to galvanic isolation)
PACEline CLP Product Literature
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|PACEline CLP - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|PACEline CLP - Data Sheet||English|
|PACEline CLP - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|PACEline CLP - Datenblatt||German|
|PACEline CLP - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|PACEline Piezo Technology - Brochure||English|
|PACEline Piezotechnologie - Broschüre||German|
|PACEline Piezotecnologia - Brochure||Italian|
|Paceline シリーズ 圧電式力センサ - Brochure||Japanese|
|PACEline CLP - Istruzioni di montaggio||Italian|
|PACEline CLP - Mounting Instructions||English, German, French|
|CSB4/1 Summing Box - Operating Manual||Italian, French, German, English|
|KAB143, KAB145, KAB176 - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|KAB143, KAB145, KAB176 - Datenblatt||German|
|KAB143, KAB145, KAB176 - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|EU Declaration of Conformity|
|CFT/CFW/CLP/CST - EU-Försäkran om Överensstämmelse||Multilanguage|