The future of checkweighing starts with the FIT7A digital load cell. With FIT7A, for the first time you can build your own checkweigher for your packaging line. There is no need for you to purchase expensive components and you become more competitive and independent.
Why opt for the checkweigher load cell from HBM? We are a pure supplier of weighing technology components. Therefore you do not purchase your components from your potential competitors. We are a dependable global partner offering high delivery reliability. Always near you: With a strong sales and service team that looks forward to providing personal support, answering your questions and offering professional training.
- Confirmed precision: OIML certificate for C4, Y up to 20,000
- Maximum capacity: 3 kg ... 75 kg
- Extremely stiff design allows for higher throughput of your checkweigher, due to fast signal response and short filter times
- Steel is optimal for the food industry and resistant to strong detergents
- Integrated electronics close to the sensor allows for maximum precision. Active temperature compensation guarantees precise results even in the event of temperature variations.
- 1000% overload stability: Should it happen - the load cell even withstands cleaning crews stepping on it when working in a hurry
- Excellent off-center load behavior: Suited for various conveyor sizes up to 600 mm length
- IP66 up to the connector: Developed for wash-down applications involving the checkweigher being completely covered in foam
- Connector instead of cable: Fast replacement in case of an emergency
- FIT7A allows for stand-alone evaluation of light barriers and control of ejectors: No additional PLC is required
- Tried and tested filter eliminates conveyor drive, roller and conveyor interference
- Operation via free PanelX software: Saves valuable development time and supports you in optimizing your checkweigher
- 1 connector - for use in combination with PLC
- 2 connectors - the load cell autonomously evaluates the light barriers and controls the ejector
Communication with the machine:
- Fieldbus support: RS485, CANopen and DeviceNet
You will find more information in the data sheet.
PanelX is the cross-platform software from HBM that enables you to set up, configure and analyze your dynamic weighing technology applications.
Use PanelX to conveniently and intuitively configure and control the filling algorithm integrated with FIT5A.
PanelX analyzes parameters such as filling time and residual flow and supports you in optimizing the filling process.
|Titel / Beskrivning||Språk||Produkter||Språk||Typ av innehåll|
|CC-LINK - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|CC-LINK Gateway - Data Sheet||English|
|CC-LINK Gateway - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|CC-LINK-Gateway - Datenblatt||German|
|FIT7A - Data Sheet||English|
|FIT7A - Datenblatt||German|
|FIT7A - データシート||Japanese|
|Digital weighing technology solutions - Brochure||English|
|Digitale Wägetechniklösungen Broschüre||German|
|FIT7A - Operating manual||French, English, German|
|CC-LINK Gateway - Notice de montage||French|
|CC-LINK Gateway Operating Manual (Japanese)||Japanese|
|1- KAB - データシート||Japanese|
|Cables and Connectors - Data Sheet||English|
|Câbles avec connecteur - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|Kabel mit Stecker - Datenblatt||German|
|FIT7A - Safety Instructions||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese|
|FIT7 - OIML Certificate of conformity||English|
|FIT7 - Test certificate||English|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|FIT7A - EU-Försäkran om Överensstämmelse||Flerspråkig|
|Commissioning CANOpen - Application Note 012e||English|
EDS File FIT5A/FIT7A for CANopen
Datum: 07/2016 | Storlek: 14 KB
EDS File FIT5A/FIT7A for DeviceNet
Datum: 07/2016 | Storlek: 22 KB
Panel software for:
Storlek: 31 MB
WebHelp for PanelX in English and German language.
Datum: 03/2019 | Version: 2.0.6 | Storlek: 23 MB