Reliable measurement results, also in extreme temperatures. Easy adjustment at room temperature, to enable the sensor to be used in extreme temperature ranges.
The PACEline CHW series piezoelectric force washers have standard dimensions and are available in two versions that are based on different sensor crystals, i.e., quartz (for temperatures up to 200 °C, type CHW-2/60kN) or gallium phosphate (for temperatures up to 300 °C, type CHW-3/60kN). Both variants allow measurements down to temperatures as low as -55 °C.
The CHW sensors can be adjusted at room temperature, due to their very low temperature sensitivity.
- Nominal (rated) force: 60 kN
- HBM accuracy class: 1
- For temperatures ranging from -55 °C to +300 °C
- Minimal sensor sensitivity ensures temperature-independent measurement results
- Welded cable for optimal protection against humidity (e.g. condensation in applications in the climatic chamber)
- Made of stainless steel material
- Careful processing and stringent quality tests of each sensor ensure low-drift, high-grade quality, with a consistently high insulation resistance
Consistently reliable results, also in extremely harsh environments (e.g. sheet metal production, extreme climatic tests)
- Industry tried and tested charge amplifiers – even with enhanced IP65 degree of protection
- Summing boxes and amplifiers are galvanically isolated from the test object on which they are installed
- Wide choice of low-noise cables and extension adapters, available in practical lengths and with plugs suitable for the charge amplifier
Perfect accessories allow for fast installation of your measurement system. No additional insulation washers are required for installation (due to galvanic isolation).
|Titel / Beskrivning||Språk||Produkter||Språk||Typ av innehåll|
|PACEline CHW - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|PACEline CHW - Data Sheet||English|
|PACEline CHW - Datenblatt||German|
|PACEline CHW - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|PACEline CHW - データシート||Japanese|
|CHW - Mounting Instruction||French, English, German, Italian|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|CFT/CFW/CLP/CST - EU-Försäkran om Överensstämmelse||Flerspråkig|