MarComs Manager France
in Porto, Portugal
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns, including SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media for France (including Facebook, Linkedin), digital media, email marketing, with the purpose to optimize investments in the digital marketing channels and leverage immediate sales revenues
- Translate marketing texts from English or German (website, newsletters, season´s greeting eCards, etc.). The translation of our website content into French is the main part of your duties.
- Adapt and/or create digital and printed marketing materials (catalogs, flyers, folders, landing pages, etc.), e.g. special online shop campaigns
- Continuous analysis of results in digital marketing tools, like Google Analytics
- Management and analysis of leads in CRM
- Continuous communication with HBM in Germany and the international marketing network to develop materials and coordinate local works.
- Organization of trade shows, events, seminars
- Relationship with our French communication agency in charge of local actions like press release, press book, media planning, press conference, relationship with the news writers
Education, Knowledge, experience, personal qualities
- University degree or comparable education in marketing / communications / business administration
- Excellent written and spoken skills in French and English, to translate different marketing documents in a really efficient way and to communicate with international marketing colleagues
- First experience in marketing or communication would be an advantage
- Interest in technical products (measurement techniques)
- Flexibility and creativity, able to feel and understand the French market and attitude
- Willingness to travel a lot to France at the beginning to become a real member of the French team and to feel our local markets to adapt correctly the marketing material
- Structured and reliable working attitude
For additional information and application please contact
Senior HR Manager, HBM Germany
+49 6151 803 361
For over 60 years, the name HBM stands for reliability, precision and innovation all over the world. The company is the technology and market leader and offers products and services for an extensive range of measurement applications in many industries. HBM's product range covers sensors, transducers, strain gages, amplifiers and data acquisition systems as well as software for structural durability investigations, tests and analysis. The potential fields of application can be found in every branch of engineering and industry in both virtual and physical test and measurement. HBM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spectris plc, a group specialized in precision instrumentation and electronic controls.