Professional pressure transducer calibration is a prerequisite for assuring the quality of your measurement results in the long term. Moreover, pressure sensor calibration is an integral part of your ISO9001 certification.
- DKD 標定的量程很寬 (0.1 到 3600 bar)
- ISO 17025 certification
- Direct traceability to the German National Metrology Institute (PTB)
- Assessment of the calibration laboratory by independent experts at regular intervals
Benefit from calibration certificates with minimal measurement uncertainty, directly traceable to the National Standard.
- Calibration machines with minimal measurement uncertainty (in non-state calibration laboratories)
- High accuracy thanks to the use of a piston manometer (direct mass action in the gravitational field of the earth)
- Competence up to 10,000 bar pressure gauge
Optimize your measurement uncertainty assessment using the actual transducer characteristics - instead of data sheet specifications only.
Choice of different calibration standards:
- DAkkS-DKD-R 6-1
- Working standard calibration
Measurement chain or sensor? DAkkS-DKD-R 6-1 or working standard calibration? It's your choice. We will be happy to advise you.