QuantumX MX1609KB and QuantumX MX1609TB thermocouple modules offer maximum precision for 16 channels – making them ideal for use in research and development.
QuantumX MX1609KB and QuantumX MX1609TB thermocouple modules measure temperatures precisely with an accuracy of up to ± 0.1°C. Their extremely short response time makes them ideal for dynamic measurement tasks in research and development. With 16 electrically isolated, freely scalable connector sockets, QuantumX MX1609KB and QuantumX MX1609TB acquire a multidimensional image of the job set-up, for example in complex climate models.
The devices are perfectly integrated into the QuantumX family and can be easily connected to existing systems with Ethernet and Firewire. Quantum MX1609KB is suitable for type K thermocouples, for measuring temperatures between –100 and +1300°C. The QuantumX MX1609TB version – for type T transducers is especially linear between –50 and +200°C and provides even more precise results in this temperature range. The Quantum MX1609 series offers top quality with an outstanding price-to-performance ratio. For more challenging tasks in an electrical environment, the QuantumX MX809B isolated thermocouple data acquisition module is available.
- Accuracy: Up to 0.1°C
- Sample rate: Up to 600 Hz per channel
- Measurement inputs: Thermo mini socket type K (green) or T (brown)
- Exact measurements, accurate to within ± 0.1 °C
- Optimized signal conditioning with cold junctions directly on each socket
- Interference-resistant data acquisition with electrically isolated channels
- Low-noise results with active low-pass filters (Bessel, Butterworth)
- Working standard calibration certificate according to ISO 10012 stored in the module
- DAkkS certificate (ISO 17025) from HBM on request
Exact measurement results owing to individual cold junctions and optional linearization
- Fast response times for highly dynamic temperature measurements
- Multidimensional measurement images with 16 individually scalable channels
- Detailed results with sample rates up to 600 Hz per channel
For multidimensional measurements with 16 individually configurable channels
- Perfectly integrated into the Quantum family using catman as the base software
- Integration into any software
- Individual real-time integration via CAN FD, EtherCAT, or PROFINET
Fast to use thanks to easy connectability and integrability
Thermo mini connector with integrated RFID chip or "wireless TEDS".
- QuantumX MX1609KB: 16-channel data acquisition module for thermocouples of type K
- QuantumX MX1609TB: 16-channel data acquisition module for thermocouples of type T
- SomatXR MX1609KB-R: 16-channel ultra-ruggedized data acquisition module for use in harsh environments, supporting thermocouples of type K