The Somat product family offers the right data acquisition system for every requirement, even under the most difficult conditions: SomatXR, Somat eDAQXR and Somat eDAQXR-lite.
All three DAQ systems are designed and qualified for use in harsh environments – for mobile on- and off-road vehicle testing, as well as for test benches with tough requirements.
Benefit from consistent and comprehensive onboard data processing with unique accuracy and security "made by HBM".
Please note: HBM has made the difficult decision to discontinue eDAQ, eDAQXR, eDAQlite, and eDAQXR-lite platforms at the end of 2020 as the efforts to maintain the technology base for these products have become unsustainable. Click here for more information including last time buy opportunities as well as information on other options for rugged mobile data acquisition.
- Engineered for use in harsh environments
- Shock and vibration proof
- Use in an expanded temperature range (also through the dew point)
- High degree of protection (contact, dust, water)
- Setup in different topologies (distributed, centralized), matching the test object
- Scalable from 4 to 100+ channels by adding modules or layers as required
- Option: Integration into test benches
- Testing of cars, trucks, mobile machines, motorcycles and rail vehicles
- Road load data acquisition (RLDA), vehicle dynamics, functional tests, etc.
- Interactive testing and stand-alone monitoring