The eDAQlite is the ideal choice for small channel count applications where compactness and ruggedness are essential.
Somat eDAQlite: Compact, Rugged, Mobile Data Acquisition System
The Somat eDAQlite is the go anywhere, test anything compact version of the Somat eDAQ. Engineered using the same technology, the Somat eDAQlite has similar leading-edge signal conditioning and a capacity to perform a broad range of on-board data processing, triggering, intelligent data storage, and complex computations.
Not every test utilizes hundreds of channels. Somat eDAQ / Somat eDAQlite customers can accomplish tests with both small and high channel counts using a single family of products. There is no learning curve, new software, or file formats; and systems can be seamlessly networked together.
The compact Somat eDAQlite can be installed inconspicuously to collect data under discrete conditions; for example, behind a dashboard panel (see photo). Intelligent data storage collects relevant measurement data in condensed, manageable form - rather than gigabytes of results.
For customers just starting in testing, the Somat eDAQlite has lower start-up costs, and can easily be expanded as your needs change and grow. Since all HBM Somat systems are easy-to-use, set-up and operate, you will be up and running fast, successfully collecting data in the most challenging of environments.
- Size: 6.875”W x 5.625”L x X”H (17.46cmW x 14.29cmL x XcmH)
- Weight: X lbs (X kg)
- Temperature: -20° to 65° C
- Connectors: Various
- NOTE: X is a variable that is dependent on the configuration of the system.
- Sealed System: Machined Aluminum case and sealed gaskets protect the system from humidity, corrosion, water spray, and dust.
- Vibration Tested: Swept sine tested from 5 to 2000 Hz @ 20 G’s
- Modular: Up to 8 layers can be custom configured pending testing requirements.
Four screws is all that is required to disassemble a system.
- ELCPU-PLUS: 10-60 VDC
- Fuses: 10A, Automotive Mini-blade
- Internal Back-up Battery
- Master Clock Rates: 100 kHz = 0.1Hz to 100 kHz 98.3 kHz = 0.1 Hz to 98,304Hz
- Ethernet: 100 BaseT
- Serial: RS232 up to 115,200 baud
- Standard: 256MB
- Upgrades: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Standard: 64MB
- Upgrade: 256MB
- Compact size
- Stand-alone data acquisition
- Intelligent data storage
- Sealed system for extreme environments
- Temperature specification: -20°C to 65°C (-4°F to 150°F)
- Wide range of signal conditioning:
- Strain gage
- Digital I/O
- Pulse counter
- Vehicle bus
- Synchronous data (parallel)
- Sample rates up to 100 kHz
- Max. analog channels per system: 32
- Networking of multiple systems: Infinite synchronous channel counts
- Wide range input power: 10-55 V DC*
- Ethernet connectivity.
The Somat EGPS-200 Precision GPS Receiver is engineered for non-contact speed measurements in professional vehicle testing applications such as brake testing and acceleration, as well as general vehicle dynamics.
Product No.: EGPS-200
The Somat E-AC/15 Power Supply (1-E-AC/15-2) is designed to provide 15 volts DC from a standard 120-volt AC input to a SoMat eDAQ or eDAQlite system.
The Somat ICP-Type Signal Conditioning Module (EICP) is a part of a family of signal conditioners for the eDAQ and eDAQlite HLS layers.
The Somat M8 Hex Nut Wrenches (HDW-0034-00) work with the Somat M8 transducer and extension cables for both the eDAQ and eDAQlite.
The Somat Strain SMART Module (SMSTRB4-xxx) is a part of a family of signal conditioners for the eDAQ and eDAQlite HLS layers. The Strain SMART Module provides excellent strain gauge signal conditioning with support for ¼-‚ ½- and full-bridges.
The Somat Thermocouple SMART Module (SMITC) is a part of a family of signal conditioners for the eDAQ and eDAQlite HLS layers.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-0.4 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-0.4) is a high-quality 0.4 meter pre-molded cord et with Male/Female SoMat M8 connectors.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-10 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-10) is a high-quality 10 meter pre-molded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-15 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-15) is a high-quality 15 meter premolded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-2) is a high-quality 2 meter pre-molded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat SAC-EXT-MF-5 Extension Cable (SAC-EXT-MF-5) is a high-quality 5 meter pre-molded cord set with Male/Female Somat M8 connectors.
The Somat Transducer Cable (SAC-TRAN-MP-10) is a high-quality 10 meter pre-molded cord set with tinned pigtail wires for transducer wiring.