The PW22 single point load cell features high rigidity, which makes it ideal for fast, dynamic weighing processes – unique in the world with this high accuracy.
The PW22 single point load cell is ideally suited for fast, dynamic weighing, for example in multihead combination weighers. With IP67 degree of protection, it is ideal for reliable use in industrial environments, for example filling bulk materials or in many other kinds of filling applications.
The PW22 has uniquely high rigidity and therefore an extremely high natural resonant frequency. This ensures low settling times, which in turn results in extremely short weighing times. With a high maximum scale interval factor and accuracy class C3, it returns reliable and has very precise measurement results. Thanks to the patented overload stop in compressive and tensile direction, it can withstand overloads of up to five times the maximum capacity. Available with protective housing, six maximum capacities between 6 kg and 90 kg, and different cable lengths, the PW22 single point load cell comes in an extensive range of versions. It has standard footprint for compatible usage. For even more demanding operating conditions, the PW22 is also available in an explosion-proof ATEX version.
- Accuracy class: C3 multirange
- Maximum capacity: 6 kg to 90 kg
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Exact measurements up to accuracy class C3 (according to OIML R60)
- Precise results with high maximum scale interval factor up to 15,000
- High rigidity and natural resonant frequency ensure short weighing times
- Enormous signal stability with 6-wire technology
- High torsion and bending stiffness
- Compensated off-center load error
Exact results with fast weighing processes due to stiff design
- Resistant to moisture and dirt in an industrial environment with IP67 degree of protection (according to EN 60 529)
- Can be loaded with up to five times the maximum capacity with patented overload stop
- Stable even with eccentric overload due to tall design
Rugged for industrial applications with patented overload stop
- Available with six maximum capacities (6 kg, 10 kg, 20 kg, 30 kg, 50 kg, 90 kg)
- Available with three cable lengths between 1.5 m and 12 m
- Optionally available in a version with protective housing for special industrial applications
- Explosion-proof versions available (ATEX zone 1+21, zone 2+22)
Versatile applications; thanks to six selectable maximum capacities and extensive options