Precise measurement results due to HBM’s high-quality load cells and rocker pin construction
The HLCM weighing module comes with HBM’s high-quality series HLCB load cell and allows precise weighing up to C3 accuracy class. It offers a broad range of maximum capacities ranging from 110 kilos to 4.4 tons and is ideally suited to be used in tank weighing, level measurement, and batching processes in the food and building materials industries. The HLCM has an integrated stay rod and anti-liftoff device and thus, ensures an outstanding stability of tanks and silos, even in case of strong lateral forces.
The weighing module comes with a self-centering rocker pin that ensures optimal force application and allows immediate use without needing calibration. Robust galvanized or stainless-steel versions are available to ensure chemical resistance and to withstand overloads of up to twice its capacity. An explosion-proof IECEx/ATEX version of the module, with connection cables from a highly resistant braided wire, facilitates deployment in even more demanding applications. The HLCM weighing module is maintenance-free and can be easily integrated because of the pre-assembled load cell and standard boreholes.
- Accuracy class: up to C3
- Maximum capacity: 110 kg to 4.4 t
- Height: max. 125.3 mm
- Precise results up to C3 accuracy class
- Force application with self-centering rocker pin
- OIML R60-compliant, legal-for-trade weighing system
- Lateral and horizontal force compensation owing to integrated stay rod
- Available with seven different capacities (110; 220; 550kg and 1.1; 1.76; 2.2; 4.4t)
- Extremely resistant to chemicals
- Many different cable lengths; optionally highly resistant metal braids are available
- Takes up little space due to low height
Versatile use owing to many variants and low height
- Robust design; stainless-steel or galvanized versions
- An explosion-proof IECEx/ATEX version is available
- Can be loaded with up to twice its capacity
- High stability due to anti-liftoff device, even in case of strong lateral forces
An absolutely reliable component for your tank weighing applications!