The PWSE single point load cell is extremely compact, robust, and ideally suited for use in industrial environments, while offering an attractive price/performance ratio.
PWSE Single Point Load Cell: Up to 750 kg Capacity and C3 Accuracy Class
The PWSE single point load cell weighs heavy loads ranging from 100 to 750 kg with C3 accuracy class. It is ideally suited for use in large platforms and conveyor scales. Owing to its very compact design, integration of the PWSE into various weighing systems is easy and takes up little space. The single point load cell is particularly robust, due to its stainless steel measuring body, the robust silicone rubber enclosure, and its IP67 degree of protection. Thus, the PWSE is ideal for use in harsh conditions such as the weighing of building materials or in the chemical industry.
Due to its special measuring body geometry and solid mounting with standard threaded bores, it ensures high measurement accuracy with platform sizes of up to 800 x 800 mm. Its excellent price/performance ratio makes the PWSE attractive for a wide range of applications. Proven for decades, it is being developed continually.
- Accuracy class: C3MR (Multi Range)
- Maximum capacities: 100 kg to 750 kg
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Precise weighing up to C3 accuracy class
- High ratio of minimum verification interval of up to 15,000
- Outstanding signal stability, due to 6-wire configuration (cables can be cut to length individually)
- Extremely effective resistance to humidity, due to the PEEK strain-gauge technology with resistant carrier material
- High electromagnetic compatibility.
Precise results, also with permanent humidity and electromagnetic interference
- Legal-for-trade weighing component with test certificate up to 3,000 d
- Easy integration due to compact design
- Five maximum capacities available (100 kg, 200 kg, 300 kg, 500 kg, and 750 kg)
- Suitable for platform sizes of up to 800 x 800 mm, due to ideal measuring body geometry.
Versatile use, compact footprint, and broad measuring range.
- Resistant housing made of stainless steel, silicone rubber enclosure
- Resistant to humidity and dirt, IP67 degree of protection
- Solid mounting with M10 (or M12) thread.
Optimally suited to be used in industrial environments.
|PWSE - Data Sheet||English|
|PWSE - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|PWSE - Datenblatt||German|
|Analog single point load cells - Brochure||English|
|Analog single point load cells - Brochure||Russian|
|Analog single point load cells - Brochure||Simplified Chinese|
|Analoge Plattformwägezellen - Broschüre||German|
|Celle di carico da piattaforma - Istruzioni di montaggio||Italian|
|PWSE - Mounting instructions||French, German, English|
|Single point load cells - Mounting instructions||French, German, English|
|PWSE - OIML Certificate of conformity||多語言|
|PWSE - Test Certificate||多語言|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|PWSE - EU Declaration of Conformity||多語言|
|Explosion Protection: Declaration of Conformity|
C16/C2/U2A/C2A/HLC/PW15AH/PW25/PW27/PW29/PW4L/RSC/RTN/Z6/Z7/PW10/PW12/PW17/PW16/PW22/PWS/SP4 - EU Declaration of Conformity
Ex IIG for zone 1 and Ex IID for zone 21
PW4L/PW10/PW12/PW15/PW16/PW22/PWS/SP4/Z7 - EU Declaration of Conformity
Ex IIG for zone 2 and Ex IID for zone 22
ATEX / .IECEx Zone 2/22 – Ex nA/tc - Safety Instructions
PW4, PW10, PW12, PW15, PW16,
PW22, PWS, SP4, Z7 (except 2t)
|French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese|
ATEX / IECEx Zone 1/21 – Ex i - Safety Instructions
C16, C2, U2, C2A, HLC, PW15AH, PW25, PW27, PW29, RSC, RTN, Z6, Z7, PW10, PW12, PW15, PW16, PW22, PWS, SP4, Z16, Z6R
|French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, English|
EAC Zone/Зона 1/21 – Ex i - Safety Instructions
C16, C2, U2, C2A, HLC, PW15AH, PW25, PW27, PW29, RSC, RTN, Z6, Z7, PW10, PW12, PW15, PW16, PW22, PWS, SP4
|English, German, Russian|
EAC Zone/Зона 2/22 – Ex nA/tc - Safety Instructions
PW10, PW12, PW15, PW16, PW22,
PWS, SP4, Z7 (except 2t)
|Russian, English, German|
FM - Certificate of Compliance
C16, HLC, PW12, PW16, PW2, PW6, PW10, PW15, PW16, PWS, RSC, RTN, SP4, Z6F.