Since its introduction in 1999, the Nicolet Vision portable data recorder from LDS Nicolet* has had many aficionados. It is fit for mobile use and practically indestructible - in addition, it offers an unparalleled, easy-to-use and clear user interface.
Now the Nicolet Vision and Nicolet Vision XP success story continues: With GEN3i, the new portable data recorder from HBM Genesis HighSpeed (formerly LDS Nicolet*).
GEN3i combines the benefits of Nicolet Vision with many technological improvements. And, in addition: GEN3i comes with a large touch screen featuring an ingeniously easy-to-use interface, only known from the latest smart phones so far.
Replace Nicolet Vision now – use the GEN3i data recorder
Now is the right time to replace your old Nicolet Vision with GEN3i from HBM.
Some reasons why you will particularly benefit from replacing the Nicolet measurement data acquisition system with GEN3i:
- Larger touch screen providing 4 times more information and ease of use
- Modular, built-in signal conditioners
- Substantial increase in performance and at the same time nearly identical dimensions and weight: up to 96 input channels, 200 MB/s continuous data acquisition
- Modern interfaces such as USB3.0, WLAN, GBit LAN
- New: Transient recorder mode: 1000 times higher sample rate available as an option
- Open Windows 7 PC for your Office applications or other software packages, complete Perception version
- ... and many other improvements.
Comprehensive technical comparison of Nicolet Vision and GEN3i
Download the comprehensive comparison: GEN3i vs. Nicolet Vision data recorders (PDF)
GEN3i is a next generation data recorder - it offers high performance and ease of use, otherwise only known from modern, mobile devices. With its innovative capacity, accuracy, and user friendliness, GEN3i follows in the footsteps of its predecessor models Nicolet Vision, Nicolet Vision XP, Nicolet Integra and Gould TA11.
*HBM Genesis HighSpeed products were previously marketed under the LDS Nicolet, LDS Dactron and Gould Nicolet brands. The Nicolet brand is owned by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Corporation. Gould is a brand of Gould Electronics GmbH.