Amplifier for Voltages to 1000 V
4-channel module for precise acquisition of voltages up to 1000 V
The QuantumX MX403B 4-channel module has been developed specifically for precise acquisition of voltages up to 1000 V. It also allows measurement of small differential voltages at a high electric potential. Its high level of protection is guaranteed through compliance with the latest versions of the IEC 61010 measuring instrument standard as well as certification and production monitoring by the German VDE Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies.
QuantumX MX403B has four isolated differential measurement channels for direct measurement of voltages up to 1000 V DC or 1000 Vrms AC. The measuring ranges of 10, 100, and 1,000 V can be freely parameterized, and enable both acquisition of high voltages against reference ground and measurement of small differential voltages at a high potential against reference ground.
Every channel offers analog anti-aliasing filters, 24-bit AD converter, and digital filters, and can be individually parameterized. Seamless integration into the established QuantumX series allows synchronous acquisition of mechanical, electrical, and thermal quantities, as well as acquisition of CANbus signals.
The module can be used in the laboratory, in test benches, or in the field. Potential applications include:
- Testing of mechatronic components with electrically driven actuators
- Function, performance, and durability
- Dynamic testing of energy storage devices
- Long-term testing/service life (charge/discharge cycles, self-discharge, rapid charge, short circuit)
- Loading/effects (temperature, feedback, overload, short circuit, defect, overheating, force application)
- Single-cell testing
- Battery management testing (overcharge safety)
In general, QuantumX MX403B is designed for CAT II and CAT III measurement category applications.