With the EP150 Stick-on option for strain gauge
transducers you need no additional adhesive anymore.
EP150 Stick-on: a convenient and time-saving option
A hot-curing, one-component epoxy resin adhesive is used with EP150 Stick-on. It has been pre-coated on the strain gauge carrier. The application temperature range is -70 °C to +150 °C with both zero-point related measurements (static) and non zero-point related measurements (dynamic). It is available as an option for most strain gauges for transducer manufacturers.
After preparing the surface of the transducer, the rest is simple:
- Position the strain gauge
- Fix the strain gauge with a piece of tape
- Clamping and curing according to instruction manual
- The adhesive is dry, thus facilitating easy handling and positioning of the strain gauge
- The layer of adhesive is very thin and evenly distributed over the surface of the strain gauge
- Long shelf life of 1 year
- Saves one working step: application of an adhesive
- No post-curing needed
Safety Data Sheets for EP150 Stick-on Adhesive
Documents & Downloads
|Dehnungsmessstreifen - Katalog||German|
|Strain Gauges - Catalogue||English|
|EP150 Stick-on - Instructions for use||French, English, German|
|Download: Technical Article / White Paper|
Article: Holistic power plant management
Building a complete wind turbine structural and condition monitoring system.
|HBM Report: How can video support classic sensor data?||English|
|Optical Fiber Sensors vs. Conventional Electrical Strain Gauges for Infrastructure Monitoring Applications||English|