Extend the lifetime of your wind turbine and ensure the structural integrity of your wind power plant with HBMprofessional monitoring solutions and on-site installation services.
HBM offers measurement products and support for testing and monitoring the wind turbines’ structures and components, such as complete SHM (Structural Health Monitoring) or CM (Condition Monitoring) systems.
Read some of our projects and case studies:
- Analysis of Static and Dynamic Behavior of the Jacket's Nodes
- Load and Fatigue Analysis with nCode Software
- Evaluation of Generators Efficiency using a Torque Flange
- Fatigue Test on a Rotor Blade Test Bench
- Pluvial Erosion Test Bench for Rotor Blades
- Heavy Duty Weighing Service for Wind Turbine Structures
- Strain for fatigue testing and mechanical stress identification
- Torque in gear units to determine the generator's efficiency
- Compressive force to measure the total mass of the structure
- Displacement, acceleration, tilt...
- Tower, foundation, rotor blades, gear units, drive train (inverters) and others
- Mechanical loads and measurable variables
- During manufacturing, transportation, operation and service life
- Components testing
- Load assessment
- Structural design & analysis
- Individual pitch control
Detect material faults and fatigue in early stages
Prolong turbines service life
Create “planable” maintenance
Reduce expensive downtimes due to unscheduled repair operations
Validate new designs, construction methods and materials
Evaluate damage after structural faults
|Testen von Windkraftanlagen und -komponenten - Broschüre
|Download: Technical Article / White Paper
|Article: Holistic power plant management
|Foundation Monitoring – Resistive versus Fiber-Optical Strain Gauge Systems. Technology and Costs Compared.
|Optimierung von Bauwerken durch Langzeitüberwachung
|Optimizing Structures with Continuous Monitoring Systems
|Otimização de Estruturas com Sistemas de Monitorização Contínua