This episode of HBK Expert Talk is about a topic that is often underestimated and yet so fundamentally important: calibration. Without proper calibration, precise and correct measurement is not possible.
Our calibration expert and academy trainer Thomas Hesse explains the basics of this essential topic and uses numerous practical examples to explain what calibration means and what needs to be considered.
Easy to understand and always with an eye on practice!
Have fun watching!
- When did the calibration exist and where did it originate from?
- What does calibration mean and what does a calibration look like?
- What are the different calibration levels and how is a calibration pyramid structured?
- How is traceability ensured?
- What are the requirements for a DAkkS calibration?
- What should you watch out for if you want to carry out a factory calibration yourself?
Currently we produce new episodes of HBK Expert Talk regularly.
- You don't want to miss a show? Then follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter
- Do you have an idea for a topic that you would like us to cover in a future episode of the HBK Expert Talk? Please click here to share your idea with us