Combining your weighing product with PanelX software enables you to exploit the full potential of your weighing technology application. This is particularly true for highly dynamic measurement tasks. In practical applications, they often require processes to be digitally acquired and analyzed.
In addition to the configuration of all measurement parameters, PanelX offers further extensive functions. They support you in optimizing the entire life cycle (development, design, operation, maintenance/service) of your weighing application/solution.
- Scale adjustment
- Selection and scanning of the fieldbus with bus address and baud rate
- Menu-driven entry of parameters
- Graphical analysis and visualization of measurement results
- Visualization of measurement and control signals
- Support during the start-up of automatic weighing systems such as checkweighers, fillers, dosing systems and of the basic functions of a multi-head combination weigher
- Extensive analysis functions such as Fourier transform for frequency analysis, e.g. for analyzing and optimizing your dynamic overall application
- Export and import of device settings and analysis datasets
- Comprehensive online help, e.g. on functions, interfaces and command sets is integrated in the software.
|HBM weighing technology for industry - Brochure||English|
|Industrielle Wägetechnik von HBM - Broschüre||German|
|Tecnologia di pesatura industriale della HBM - Opuscolo||Italian|
Panel software for:
Size: 32 MB
WebHelp for PanelX in English and German language.
Date: 03/2019 | Version: 2.0.6 | Size: 23 MB