Multi-axis sensors are becoming increasingly popular in many applications, such as medical surgery equipment, robotics, and many more. In this webinar, we will show you the working principle of multi axis sensors. You will also receive practical guidance on the important topic pertaining to how to minimize the so-called crosstalk effects, which can show a negative impact on measuring results.
- Technical Basics of multi-axis sensors
- Benefits of using multi-axis sensors
- What is crosstalk? How to compensate crosstalk?
- Reasons for using multi-axis sensors
- Typical fields of application
This webinar was originally presented on June 29, 2017.