- Hardware overview in a matrix
- Offline channel parametrization and intuitive data import
- Logical grouping of channels (e.g. left wing)
- One-click function test for all strain gauge channels
catman Enterprise DAQ software is the best choice for tests with up to 20,000 measurement channels and therefore ideal for aerospace applications. Share your measurement data live with the whole project team – worldwide.
HBM brings the solution to your doorstep: Our experienced engineers will design and set up a turnkey system that is ready to measure.
- One-stop solution from sensor through amplifier to software
- Fiber-optical and electrical sensors
- Open architecture allows easy linking to the control system, stereoscopic camera systems, and other 3rd party hardware
- Data export and analysis using HBM Prenscia’s first-class tools
- Individual visualization options
- For special requirements: Prediction lines, color-coded load levels and limit checking
- Spreadsheet-based multiplication of visualization panels
- Triggered pop-up for selected graphs
- Special triggers, e.g. snapshot, fast measurement
- Enhanced customized functionality (scripting)
- Integration of Avionics busses (ARINC 429, MIL-STD-1553)
Prediction line (red) with tolerance band (yellow).
One-click function test for every single strain gauge channel by calibration with built-in shunt resistor: green = ok, red = not ok.
HBK COMPANION App
The HBK COMPANION App is built to quickly define the sensor parameters for your data acquisition system, This saves time by reducing repetitive steps for system setup in HBK ADVANTAGE or catman Enterprise. Equipped with advanced automation and digitalization tools that help you set up accurately, update your software rapidly, and start taking measurements as soon as possible.
Set up faster
Step-by-step guidance on sensor placement and automated sensor specification logging make test setup simple.
Set up more accurately
Real-time feedback ensures you place the right sensors in the right place, with all the right connections.
|Title / Description
|MGCplus - Brochure
|MGCplus - Broschüre
|catman Enterprise (System Documentation Part I) - Operating Manual
|catman Enterprise MD Client (System Documentation Part III) - Operating Manual
|catman Enterprise MD Server (System Documentation Part II) - Operating Manual